Professional Pipe Plus
Course length: 26 Weeks
This program focuses on the development of pipe welding skills and is designed for individuals without previous welding experience. In addition to the following pipe welding skills, a unit on GMAW on carbon steel will also be provided. Students will also complete an independent study module on blueprint reading with instructor assistance. Pipe welding skills include:
- Introduction to SMAW welding in all positions on plate, with backing and without.
- GTAW & SMAW: TIG open root passes, E7018 fill and caps
- E6010 Open root passes, E7018 fill and caps
- Stainless Steel open root GTAW
- 3 Pipe welding ticket tests included (TSSA).
- Resume development/job search assistance.